Professor Walter Unterrainer presents 8 lectures on sustainability.
The next lecture is 20 March in ‘Gymnastiksalen’, Paradisgade 4-6 at 12.45:
Architecture and climate (-change)
Like in this installation of artist Isaac Cordal ´Politicians Debating Global Warming´, architects rather tend to talk about sustainable architecture.
Let´s look for ways to contribute to a substantial sustainable architecture which reduces the output of greenhouse gases from buildings and which is resilient to climate shocks.
Titles and dates of the lectures:
- 06 February: Architecture and Sustainability – an Introduction
- 27 February: Architecture and Water
- 06 March: Architecture and Air
- 13 March: Architecture and Biodiversity
- 20 March: Architecture and Climate (-change)
- 17 April: Architecture and Energy
- 24 April: Architecture and Land Use
- 08 May: Architecture and Material Resources / Waste
All lectures are held in ‘Gymnastiksalen’, Paradisgade 4-6, at 12.45. Everyone is welcome!